- Go Nintendo has a special video feature up called Wii History, which is shown in three parts.
I laughed at Morgan Webb’s comment about the “Revolution” controller at the end of the first part… if only she knew…
- Go Nintendo also has a pair of episodes of Captain N up for your viewing pleasure, called The Most Dangerous Game Master and How’s Bayou.
- GN links to a phat music video by Aziz and DJ NES, paying oldschool homage to the original Nintendo Entertainment System. Um… yo.
Power Glove = Diss!
- Another neat video is the original creation The Legend of Zelda: A Wii Adventure, showing what happens when the Hero of the Wind’s sister discovers a Wii remote while fishing, and Hyrulian hijinx ensues.
- If you ever get tired of choosing between playing Zelda or Animal Crossing, maybe this solution will work for you.
…seems kind of pointless to have so much fence, though.
- A neat tribute to Mario is on YouTube, Mario Keibetsu. Lots of commercial and cutscene footage here, including some neat Japanese stuff.
Go Mario Go is largely similar, but to a remix of one of the Super Mario Land stage themes, complete with original lyrics.
- And yet MORE Mario. Anyone remember the opening to The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3?
Personally, that was my favorite of the three Mario toons.
- Mama mia, more Mario. This one’s an NES Super Mario Bros. 2 speedrun that’s pretty impressive…
- I’ve heard disputes to the legitimacy of this one, but funny nonetheless. Peter Griffin tries to find a missing sock, and meets you-know-who.
- Anyone remember Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure? I don’t care what he did, that movie’s still a classic. But anyway, ever wonder what happened to that breakfast machine?
- This is why you don’t take coupons from giant chickens.
…seriously. It can haunt you.
- The Legend of Zelda.
Kind of staggering, isn’t it? Just over 3 hours or so of cartoons, and he says it that many times… I don’t even use the word “and” that many times in three hours.
And that makes a good segue into the next few vids.
And that’ll do for now.